What is acupuncture?
Acupuncture, a component of Traditional Chinese Medicine, is a 3000-year-old healthcare system. Thin, sterile needles are inserted in acupuncture points on energy channels, called meridians. Illness arises due to an imbalance of energy (Qi) flow. Acupuncture stimulates the balance and flow of energy ( Qi) which is necessary for maintaining good health.
Acupuncture treats the symptoms and the root cause of a client’s illness.
Benefits of Acupuncture
The World Health Organization says acupuncture is effective in the treatment of over 100 conditions.
* relieves headaches/migraines
* relieves anxiety and stress
* relieves pain ( neck, back, shoulders)
* treats digestive conditions
* increases energy
Acupressure Body Massage
In acupressure, a deep, relaxing manual pressure is applied to specific pressure points on the body using thumbs, fingers, palms, and elbows. The acupressure points are located on energy pathways, called meridians.
The aim is to relax and balance the nervous system and improve one’s health by stimulating the body’s natural healing powers. Acupressure benefits a wide range of health concerns and is especially effective in relieving stress, muscular stiffness, anxiety and fatigue.
No oils are used.
Acupressure Face Massage
Acupressure face massage is a deeply relaxing treatment by applying pressure on specific acupressure points on the face, head, neck, shoulders, arms and hands. The acupressure points are located on energy pathways, called meridians. Both your facial appearance and internal health are affected by this energetic network.
* Improves blood circulation in the face
* Tones facial muscles
* Improves skin tone
* Relieves headaches and stress
* Brings about a healthy, natural glow to the skin.
A facial rejuvenation treatment is a painless, non-surgical method of reducing the signs of aging using acupuncture needles. The benefits include:
* decrease and eliminate the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles on the face
* increase collagen production
* reduce frown lines, crow’s feet and smile lines
* increase blood circulation to the face & oxygenate the skin
* increase muscle tone and reduce sagging skin
* bring a natural, healthy glow to your appearance
Complimentary consultations are available to discuss your specific cosmetic acupuncture concerns.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org