What Is Naturopathic Medicine?
Naturopathic medicine is a primary health care system which trains licensed providers in the diagnosis, treatment and continued care of acute and chronic health conditions. Integrating modern scientific knowledge with traditional and natural healing methods addresses the root cause of dysfunction, and approaches the person as a whole; mind, body and spirit. With a focus on health promotion and disease prevention, as well as supporting the body’s innate capacity to heal. Naturopathic doctors support your individualized path to health and wellbeing.
A Naturopathic Doctors can help you with:
- treating chronic conditions
- listening to what no one else has
- using the healing power of nature
- giving each patient the tools they need to succeed
- offering support for all types of health concerns
- improving your quality of life
Book an appointment with Dr. Amanda Satov and reap the benefits of her knowledge helping you achieve a holistic healthy lifestyle.